Available roles at Araadigit
To apply for any of the vacancies listed, please send a CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Data Engineer: AWS, AZURE, GCP
- Hands-on development experience with Kafka, Flink, Kubernetes and Spark on private or public cloud.
- Demonstrable experience implementing data pipelines in both batch and stream processing.
- Programming languages (hands on with at least two): Must have Java + one of: Python, Scala, Haskell, Golang.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile processes & tooling: Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Agile/Scaled Agile, SAFE, Kanban, Scrum etc.
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools such as; Git, Maven, Bazel/Blaze, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, Octopus CI, TeamCity.
- Understanding of DataOps and ability to create use case agnostic configurable data pipelines.
- Understanding and experience with Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, DRY/SOLID principles.
- Understanding and experience of TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of Crypto and Cyber security principles; encryption, RBAC, network security.
- Excellent data mapping/modelling skills – understanding data requirements.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Data serialisation formats: JSON, AVRO, PARQUET, ORC, Protobuf.
DevOps Engineer / Architect
DevOps Architect: Multicloud, CI/CD, IaaC, Automation, Cloud, Infrastructure, Quality Engineering
5-8y exp from software development background, developing automation solutions and enabling applications to be onboarded onto Multicloud platforms. Experience in cloud architecture patterns, templates for CI/CD pipelines, application builds, automated testing and code scanning to production deployments. This will increase the effectiveness of the automation process, ensuring consistent and efficient delivery with respect to the automation of the entire SDLC and infrastructure life cycle activities.
Additional experience required:
- Creating and deploying CI/CD pipelines (GitLab/Jenkins/Nexus).
- Broad knowledge of SDLC Tools, specifically Build, Test and Deploy Automation tools, eg, Maven, Gradle, Selenium, Ansible, etc.
- Experience on Kubernetes & Docker.
- Hands-on experience in automating standard application technologies, eg, UI (Web/Thick Clients), Messaging/API systems, Database (including noSQL).
- Hands-on experience in one or more Automation Frameworks, eg, Karate Framework (API & UI), Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI, REST-Assured, UFT, etc.
- Good understanding of Agile SDLC, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Gherkin language.
DevSecOps & security engineer – Multicloud
Vacancy for a hands-on DevSecOps Engineer. The DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for implementing security controls within an Azure/AWC/GCP environments and embedding security within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Must have experience integrating security requirements into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Extensive experience with core Azure services, and cloud native tools.
- Demonstrable experience automating security tools.
- Must be familiar with tools including Azure DevOps, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Kubernetes.
- Ability to up skill engineering teams from a security point of view.
Cloud Programme Manager
Multicloud programme manager
Previous experience as a program manager with a track record of successful delivery.
- 10+ years of experience of implementing large scale technology products/programs.
- Deep understanding of AWS services.
- Worked on Multicloud migration (AWS, Azure, GCP) Cloud Migrations.
- Experience with Application Security fundamentals.
- Experience with translating IT strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality delivered through commercial and private cloud.
- Experience in Implementation network Firewall.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Leadership role in a team providing day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes.
- Extensive program/project management experience, delivering on large scale and cross-functional programs in software or hardware industry.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple/competing priorities simultaneously.
- Identifying, scoping, planning, organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple cross-functional organizations and stakeholders
- Partnering with our technical program managers to ensure the technical delivery remains on track.
- Working with our external stakeholders, both onsite and remote.
- Oversee multiple projects to ensure they are aligned to effectively deliver against the organization’s goals.
- Focus on standards, process, and communication for the intake, prioritization, change management, and delivery of all mechanisms, products, and processes produced by the AWS Partner Operations Organization.
- Work cross-functionally with AWS partner teams, field sales, and technical teams to deliver against high standards.
- Earn trust and effectively communicate with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Rolling up sleeves and getting work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job.
- Performing deep data analysis to innovate improvement in delivery, quality, and cost metrics.
- Planning, directing and co-ordinating activities to manage and implement a programme from initiation to final transition into operational, business-as-usual management.
- Functioning well in a fast moving environment in a nascent business.
Security architect – Multicloud
Working with Solution Architects and other technology teams to ensure the proposed and delivered design meets strict security criteria, designing security platforms, applications, and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security architecture team including the production of design documentation (HLDs, LLDs, blueprints etc.)
- Worked within global enterprise organisations.
- Detailed Multicloud security knowledge, preferably with AWS/AZURE/GCP.
- Experience of security systems and controls, such as vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, SDLC and Web Application Firewalls.
- Experience with security legislation, architecture and regulatory frameworks (eg PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIST).
Data Architect (Hands-on) – Multicloud, Snowflake, Kafka
Hands-on Snowflake data architect with minimum 7-10 years of Multicloud (AWS/AZURE/GCP) data architecture & engineering experience, responsibilities in a large, sophisticated with a high volume/high BI environments.
- Responsible for the architecture of data warehouse and BI systems.
- Responsible for defining solutions for different platforms (Teradata, Snowflake, ETL) Architectures that reduce IT complexity through cost-efficient solutions.
- Responsible for the architecture implementation working closely with project IT teams through the complete project life cycle: from inception to design, testing, technology selection and deployment.
- Responsible for managing vendors’ architects.
- Ensure that all project deliverables align with the specified architecture.
- Responsible for the review and approval of the detailed design, testing and deployment architecture documentation.
- Ensure project benefits from reusing existing assets.
- Responsible for communicating architecture to the project/program stakeholders and guiding the IT project teams during architecture implementation.
- Ensure that governance processes, including architecture and security touch-points are followed.
- Responsible to the relevant domain architect for the alignment of the solution architecture with the domain architecture.
- Feedback to Enterprise Architecture with best practices and implementation constraints of the IT standards or proposed solution architecture.
- Data Architect Lead for all corporate Data Projects.
- Create reference architecture and plan for data warehouse modernization.
- Evaluate and try out various POCs, such as Snowflake, Redshift, and AWS Services to finalize reference architecture.
- Architecture review with Enterprise Architects.
- Track and provide visibility to architecture exceptions to enterprise architecture.
- Working relationship with other members of the architecture teams to seek alignment and leverage opportunities across the end client.